Ora Organic is a fast-growing wellness startup in San Diego looking for our graphic designer visionary! You’ll be working closely with our marketing team to create beautiful imagery, packaging, event spaces and a cohesive brand experience.
This role requires varied skills across design programs, a practical attitude and requires prior experience in a design role. If you’re passionate about premium branding, clean design and are driven to succeed – we’d love to hear from you!
Note: We’re a startup, and require full-time commitment to the company mission from all our employees for us to be successful. If you’re looking for a 9-5 job with little interaction outside of the workplace, then this position probably isn’t for you.
We’re looking for someone that wants to take on responsibility, that wants to grow with the company and help take it to the next level. Initiative, self-drive, ambition and commitment are must-haves.
- Part-time / contract position
- Salary: TBD based on experience
- Loft-style creative office space in Little Italy (San Diego) with outdoor area, pool, gym, close to great restaurants, bars and park
- Opportunity to pursue a career path in CPG marketing
- Collaborate with marketing team to create visual content
- Marketing collateral design (brochures, e-books, inserts)
- Image editing
- Creating ad visuals
- Provide brand image guidance across channels
- Infographic creation
- Product label and packaging design
- Swag design
- Event and spatial design
- Based in San Diego preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mockups and multimedia presentation
- Experience creating marketing collateral, infographics and visual branding assets
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Familiar with Sketch App and UX
- Attention to detail
- Happy, can-do positive attitude