The Google Food team is responsible for creating food experiences that promote collaboration and engage and energize Googlers each and every day. With more than 250 cafes globally serving over 200,000 meals each day, the team works with a variety of partners and suppliers to provide delicious, nutritious food and innovative experiences, and to fuel Google’s culture of innovation.
As the Innovation Project Manager on the Food team, you will lead our approach to 10x thinking, transformation and innovation. You will lead and coordinate a portfolio of high impact innovation projects for all aspects of the food program such as service delivery models, cafe concepts, logistics, technology and automation. In addition, you will be the team’s subject matter expert on innovation management and maintain relationships with key innovation partners throughout our broader network.
- Be responsible for the development, coordination and execution of key food program innovation projects focused on developing, and testing new technologies and approaches to ensure the long term success of the global workplace services programs.
- Be responsible for developing and delivering a strategic Innovation plan, pipeline and consistent innovation approach for Google’s global food program and be the team’s subject matter expert in innovation management..
- Develop and maintain strong, outcome-focused relationships with all internal and external partners to accelerate our innovation efforts. Build, support and guide project teams and ensure that we maximize the impact of the joint innovation efforts.
- Work closely with key partners on the appropriate communication strategies and plans to support the innovation work and to mitigate potential risks as a result of the innovation approach.
- Strategize and master plan the necessary change management to ensure successfully developed innovations are implemented at a global scale with maximum impact and acceptable interruption to business as usual.
- Master’s degree in Project management, Design or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in new product development from concept to launch.
- Experience working in a multilingual working environment.
- Experience working across multiple countries and time zones.
Please apply directly on our website at https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/5409784712069120/