Fields Good Chicken is a fast casual concept that specializes in the craft of grilled and roasted chicken. Using all natural ingredients, original recipes, and sauces made from scratch, we create sandwiches, salads, and bowls that are both healthy and delicious.
Fields Good Chicken brings a new take on one of the most common foods around, making the familiar amazing. We believe the best ingredients combined with the best culinary practices by skilled chefs leads to truly good chicken.
At Fields Good Chicken, our goal is to develop and retain the best employees in the business. We encourage our employees to have fun and grow both personally and professionally. At Fields Good Chicken, each employee works side by side to help deliver high quality and delicious food. We are looking for individuals who love food, love the brand, and want to help us expand.
Job Title – General Manager
At Fields Good Chicken, we believe in cross-training our team members. Teaching our employees every station helps them develop professionally and makes the greatest impact at our restaurant.
The General Manager will lead the operation of our restaurants. The General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Station master of both the front and back of house
- Effectively manages the restaurant, including administration of policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times
- Maintains fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met.
- Must maintain an “A” health inspection rating at all times.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team.
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Manage Food and Labor Costs, keeping them to the level specified by management.
- Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality at all times.
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by your supervisor
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Negotiable
- Full Healthcare benefits
- 401K Plan
- Transportation Reimbursement
- Discounts at all Aurify Brands Restaurants
- Company Outings and fun, casual culture
Aurify Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. We invite you to complete the optional self-identification fields used for compliance with government regulations and record-keeping guidelines