At Finless Foods, our mission is simple – we want to create a future for seafood where the ocean thrives. We work toward this every day by creating delicious, alternative seafood products that help you satisfy your cravings, without bait or a hook. We are using ground-breaking (or rather ocean-breaking) plant and cell culture technology to revolutionize the way the world sources delicious and sustainable food. Good for us. Good for the ocean.
These are our values:
- Be driven to create a future for seafood where the ocean thrives
- Produce safe, healthy, and great-tasting food
- Urgently commit to a flourishing ocean and waterways
- Respect coastal communities and their relationship with the ocean
- Foster a diverse culture of people and knowledge
- Believe people want to help and that we can offer them a helping hand.
At Finless Foods, we are passionate about supporting our employees’ growth, both personally and professionally. We want you to be proud of having ‘Finless Foods’ on your resume and we want you to be a key part of making Finless’ amazing culture what it is.
- Emotional intelligence – The ability to be both self and socially aware and to effectively manage yourself and your social relationships, including your Finless teammates
- Building trust through transparency – The ability to communicate by leading with transparency and honesty, even when it’s difficult
- Proactively supporting your teammates – The ability to identify and proactively offer support to your teammates (because we succeed together)
- Looking for opportunities in failure – The ability to frame failures as learnings and growth opportunities, because this is the building block of success
At Finless, we integrate these values on a daily basis, and they also are a core part of our annual individual and team evaluations. We’re looking for individuals who will take these to heart as much as we do.
Do you have passion and skills that can help us advance for a more sustainable world but don’t fit in any of the job listings we have at the moment?
Tell us how you can contribute.
We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this position