The Program Manager will be responsible for effective and well managed accelerator programs in support of the FoodFutureCo managing partner.
This is a rare and unique opportunity to be in the core team of a new model of business that is creating lasting impact on the food solutions, economies and systems of our future.
The Program Manager will have exposure and interact with thought leaders in food, sustainable agriculture, health, wellness and technology while undertaking a variety of program management, operational and community building responsibilities including, but not limited to recruiting and admission, accelerator programing, and follow-on portfolio management for companies that have gone through the accelerator. You will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
The Program Manager, should be organized and detail-oriented and comfortable working with diverse teams. Interest and experience in the Food & Agriculture space is preferred but not required.
- Manage planning and coordination of the accelerator program and its activities
- Support and maintain strong relationships with mentors, advisors, EIRs and other members of the the FoodFutureCo (FFC) network
- Manage community building and Food Future’s social media platforms
- Support on budget management through tracking of expenditures and transactions
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Create and update Standard Operating Procedures as needed
- Office administrative duties as required
- Work with business and fund analyst to maintain ongoing interaction with portfolio companies post-program
- Support portfolio companies in investment readiness for FoodFuture Fund (FF) and broad co-investor network to deploy capital
Other Possible Responsibilities
- Assist managing partner in select executive assistant roles (e.g., coordinating of key meetings, PR events, etc.)
- Help in training and mentoring new hires
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a program coordination function or relevant position
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Self-starter and pro-active, ability to work independently and with extended and flexible network of part-time colleagues
- Able to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Personable and strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience, 4 years a plus
- Passion for mission, social and environmental impact, food, agriculture and wellness is a plus
- Investor communications experience is a plus
Please apply ONLY through this link: https://www.foodfuture.co/foodfutureco-program-manager .