We are looking for a Food Technologist to be one of our founding team members, working on early product and process development, taste testing, and production trials. As a key member of an early-stage startup, we looking for a self-motivated, resourceful, adaptable, individual with strong leadership potential.
- Be a key part of our product development and R&D team, leading the development of new formulations, prototypes, and products.
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts both internally and with partners to facilitate knowledge transfer and decision making.
- Design, plan and execute experiments and taste tests, gather and analyze data, document and report results.
- Conduct a wide range of analytical tests, sensory and consumer testing, shelf life and product stability studies, and recommend storage and handling requirements.
- BS/MS/PhD in Food Science, Chemical Engineering or related fields.
- 2 – 4 years of industrial experience in the food industry preferred, ideally developing plant-based meat analogues at pilot and production scale.