At GoReadyMade we believe that good food can be fast and fresh. Our team are passionate about delivering ready to cook, fresh & healthy meals direct to customers’ homes. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion to join us in the food development team creating and improving our meals.
We are a fast-growing startup based in NY with big expansion plans. If you love food and want to have a big impact, then this could be the job for you!
What you will do
- Lead all new food development activities, from designing initial concepts to implementation in production and ensuring a fantastic customer experience at home
- Innovate beyond our core product range to help us stay ahead of our competition
- Constantly improve customer satisfaction and the quality of our product
- Liaise with other stakeholders to assure all products help deliver on overall company objectives
- Lead ongoing innovation of product from our development kitchen making sure our existing range stays fresh and exciting
- Drive key initiatives like shelf life extension, flavor improvement, optimization of nutritional information
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in food development
- Experience in chilled food production is a big plus
- Data driven mindset, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under time constraints, multitask
- Team player attitude and leadership skills
- Passion for food and providing a high quality customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or a related field required required, Master’s degree is desirable
Why You Should Work With Us
We offer medical, dental, commuter benefits and a generous paid time off policy. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of GoReadyMade not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veterans