We seek a Director of Finance to join our growing company, TaraPaige Group. Our team has an extraordinary role in providing financial oversight of client’s strategy, financials and all accounting for hospitality clients. We provide CFO/ COO solutions for our clients. We are looking for a strong leader who’s presence and expertise drives the team and produce continued positive results for our clients. You should love the hospitality business, have an entrepreneurial spirit, be extremely organized and the ability to motivate and lead a team to its full potential.
Client service is our top priority and delivering open communication, transparency, timely and clear expectations are at the cornerstone of what we do.
- Strategic planning for all clients. This includes but not limited to investor fund raising, sales plans, product analysis and revenue and expense models.
- Be the relationship manager for clients, basically be there everything as it relates to finance and strategy. This includes communication through email, phone and in person.
- Financial reports: monthly, quarterly and annual reports, including but not limited to monthly and fiscal close, internal and external audit reporting, report preparation and distribution
- Meet with clients from ownership to management on a weekly basis to review the weekly reports and any ad hoc requests.
- Oversee and manage all weekly and monthly financial close of our clients
- Assist in preparing consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Answer accounting and financial inquiries by researching and interpreting data. Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Research and interpret accounting policy; applying recommendations to operational issues.
- Work with managing partner on larger company strategic initiatives
- Meet financial objectives scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirm financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports for management.
- Protects firms’ value by keeping client information confidential. Work alongside the team to assist and lead any other projects that may benefit the firm internally or client projects.
- Prepare, develop and mange according to the annual budget
- Prepare and analyze company valuations and business risk
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks , Compeat and restaurant 365
- Experience and/or familiarity with the food industry
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint and general ease and comfort with technology software’s
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in management / leadership roles
- Detail oriented with excellent record keeping and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and creatively
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Great communication skills and enthusiasm for client service
- MBA / CPA a plus
- 10 days vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Cell Phone
- Office eats!
*Partnership track for the right candidate with increased enthusiasm and participation in company goals.