You are looking to be part of something that is bigger than yourself. You have a type A personality, are a quick learner, extremely meticulous, thorough and organized. You are incredibly hungry to grow professionally, meaning that you’re eager to put in 60-80+ hr work weeks to do what is needed for the business while rapidly developing your professional skill set in parallel, which will enable you to rise within our company. At Rip Van we’re deeply passionate improving people’s lives through the products we make. Since this requires us to work incredibly hard and challenge the status quo we’ve created a culture based on a set of values that embraces and encourages change and constant evolution. Our culture is unconventional and attracts a particular type of individual. One that has a beginner’s mindset, takes ownership, embodies an egoless and meritocratic approach and strives for excellence. We know our culture isn’t for everyone and considering company culture is the life force of an organization, if what you’re reading doesn’t resonate with you we’d appreciate it if you don’t apply for this position.
- Support and create leverage for co-CEO’s in day-to-day sales activities to increase their value add.
- Facilitate, create presentations, agendas and attend all internal meetings such as weekly & monthly sales, All Hands, and quarterly board meetings
- Complete projects with (or on behalf of) the executive team
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree from a top university
- Track record of perseverance & achievement – having overcome major obstacles through strong work ethic that has lead to stellar achievement in professional, academic and/or extra curricular activities
- Ability to manage highly sensitive issues under tight deadlines
- Strong desire to work extremely hard in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with high-energy and mission-driven colleagues· Advanced knowledge and ability to leverage google apps, as well as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Flexible, adaptable and resourceful · Critical and strategic thinker with the ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to build relationships and negotiate
- Excellent data analysis, reporting and project management skills
- Ability to read between the lines and intuitively anticipate the needs and priorities of the business, and work independently and effectively with little oversight or management
- Competitive pay structure including base, bonus, and equity
- 401k participation
- Unlimited office snacks