We’re hiring a passionate, organized and detail oriented Event Producer to produce our monthly NYC Food+Tech Meetup. This role is perfect for you if you love community building and want to get connected to some of the leading innovators in food. The Event Producer will help develop our programming strategy, curate guest speakers and food sampling brands, and be responsible for all event coordination and logistics.
- Help develop the Meetup programming strategy
- Research companies to present and sample at events
- Write all event marketing copy, including event description, newsletter and social media
- Manage ticketing, speakers, venue, volunteers, sponsors, photographer, videographer and food and beverage sampling companies
- Create run of show, budget and manage day-of production
- Manage video production and create blog posts for videos of Meetup presentations
- Collaborate with community manager on event marketing and promotional content
- 2-3+ years of event production experience
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills with an ability to manage multiple events
- Proven event production expertise
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A passion for food innovation
This is a part-time role, around 10-15 hours per week.
Please apply using the link below and include a cover letter.