Rapid growth, disruptive start up in the cereal category is seeking an exceptional Operations Leader to own manufacturing, supply chain and logistics, and work closely with the founders to achieve operational efficiency and scale the business.
- 5+ years directly relevant experience (CPG Ops)
- Ability to thrive in an environment where self-direction and initiative are highly encouraged.
- Ability to juggle many balls at once, without dropping any of them.
- Passion for food and nutrition.
Any additional information you would like candidates to share in addition to their resume and cover letter.
- Tell us about your experience(s) leading and building the operations function in CPG/Food where you’ve owned manufacturing, supply chain and logistics?
- Tell us about managing new/existing co-manufacturers. What have you done to ensure they are successful partnerships?
- Talk to us about demand planning experience, and where have you had the biggest impact in reducing optimizing on-hand inventory levels or improving forecasting accuracy?
- Please describe any experiences you’ve had within an extremely high-growth and/or startup environment.
- How many years of leadership experience have you had and which positions have reported to you? Please also briefly describe your leadership style.
- Tell us more about you and describe an ideal weekend.
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Unlimited Cereal