HowGood is seeking a creative and accomplished SaaS sales leader to drive growth of Latis, our sustainability intelligence platform. Focus will be on signing new large- and mid-sized brands, retailers, and suppliers in the food and beverage industry, with the opportunity to expand into other verticals.
Key outcomes the Director of SaaS Sales will be responsible to achieve:
- 10x Latis Revenue by end of year 3
- Increase sales cycle speed 100-500% by end of year 2
- Grow a dynamic and effective international SaaS sales team to capture diverse global opportunities
- Deliver highly accurate and consistent internal sales forecasting
- Enhance connectivity between HowGood customers, generating a network effect of sustainability transformation across the world’s food and agriculture system
- 3+ Years of successful SaaS sales
- Experience closing $500k+ partnerships (if you’ve sold less than this, refer to SaaS Sales Associate Role)
- Entrepreneurial, self-managing, strong bias for action
- Persistent and patient, with strong but flexible attention to detail
- Open, connective, excellent listener, and enthusiastic!
- Desire and confidence to learn new information and new ways of working, act on them immediately, AND mentor and educate others in what you have learned
- Excellent capability to manage CRM software; relaxed proficiency with project management software, GSuite, MS Office
- Background or relationship to sustainability and/or agriculture
- Experience closing $3mm+ partnerships
- Strong social network in food and beverage industry
- Thought-leadership (and public speaking) in agriculture, sustainability, product development, supply systems, innovation, transparency, biodiversity, labor risk, or nutrition
- Ability to source and hire excellent teammates; ability to fire people
- Experience with Sustainability and transparency software (e.g. LCA, GIS, supply chain, risk assessment)
- Capacity for big-picture strategic thinking and customer-oriented innovation
You must care deeply about the transformation of the global system of production and consumption.
Competitive benefits package available, with salary ranging from $125-150k commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please submit a resume and cover letter.
HowGood is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.