Perfect Keto has grown extremely fast since launching in late 2016 and to continue our growth, we are doubling our 17-person team in the coming months. We are looking for someone to lead this expansion of the most important part of our organization – the people. If you genuinely care about the happiness of the people you work with, have experience leading people operations, and are interested in health and nutrition, we would love to chat with you.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process from creation of a job description to screening, interviewing, hiring, and working with managers to close candidates
- Help develop and manage a robust new hire onboarding program to drive seamless new hire assimilation and orient our newest colleagues and equip them for success.
- Manage all processes, policies, and systems related to employment, including performance management and reviews, interview process, compensation, and employee training and development
- Educate and inspire hiring managers when it comes to: clarifying job specifications, using social networks to recruit, interviewing and assessing candidates, and ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with managers and functional leads to evaluate current and future recruiting needs, ensure staffing effectiveness.
- Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the organization, while minimizing bureaucratic time drains
- Own company-wide engagement and culture-amplifying initiatives that focus on helping our employees to better understand and navigate Perfect Keto.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in people operations or human resources
- 2+ years in a people operations or HR leadership role
- Experience recruiting and hiring for a variety of roles and supporting multiple hiring managers simultaneously to build a team from entry to executive level
- Experience managing and building people process from hiring and onboarding to performance management
- Strong leadership skills, communication abilities, and emotional intelligence
- Experience with Gusto, Bamboo, Workable, Breezy, Greenhouse, or another digital HR systems
- Experience in coaching and career development is a plus
To apply, please answer the following questions:
1. Why are you the perfect person for this role?
2. What is your favorite food or meal, and why?
$80k – $110k
Why You Should Work With Us
We can’t take care of others (our customers) without first taking care of ourselves (our people). That’s why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health and happiness.
💰 Salary: We pay top of market because we want the best people at our company.
🕑 Office Hours: You design your own workday. Work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
✈️ Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two week minimum of vacation taken per year, and anything over that is unlimited and up to you. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want.
🏥 Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health insurance we can get. We’re also working towards providing dental and vision coverage.
🥑 Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest on getting fresh food locally.
💪 Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest on a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
📚 Books: You get a free Kindle and four books per month.
🧘 Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
🎓 Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? How to do pottery? We have you covered.
❤️ Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Perfect Keto products are, so team members get free product for their personal use.
🏖️ Retreats: Having fun is one of our core values. Join us on our all expenses paid retreats to fantastic locations.
👶 Parental Leave: Take the time you need to take care of your baby and yourself. Work will be there when you come back.
We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their interest in health to help us build an organization that makes a difference in in the world. Join Perfect Keto for the chance to collaborate with a talented and engaged team, passionate about leveraging nutrition to improve people’s lives.