Full Harvest is a high-growth, VC-backed agtech startup solving food waste (Forbes’ Top 25 Innovative Agtech Startups). We are the first B2B marketplace connecting farms with food & beverage businesses to sell ugly and surplus produce that would have otherwise gone to waste.
We’re looking for a Director of Sales Operations to manage and help automate the day-to-day logistics and fulfillment of orders for Full Harvest customers as well as execute on strategic, complex operational projects. An ideal candidate is operationally-focused, detail-oriented, customer obsessed and a self-starter who is excited to work in a rapidly moving start-up. You will interact daily with our friendly, passionate Full Harvest tech and sales teams to ensure outstanding execution of both the logistics and operational projects.
Our office is in downtown San Francisco.
Lead the rollout of new formats (frozen, puree, and other) for Full Harvest, developing the business case, building strategic partnerships, creating new processes and procedures, and successfully launching these new formats
Assist with the development and launch of the Full Harvest Open Marketplace, working closely with the Executive Team to refine and execute the launch strategy
Manage the operational rollout of trucking automation, collaborating with the internal tech team and managing external partnerships
Coordinate and confirm trucking from pickup to delivery until full automation is rolled out onto the Full Harvest platform.
Find logistic and trucking coverage for new markets and back ups for existing lanes.
Work closely with Account Managers to ensure high customer satisfaction across all account and all aspects of operations.
Support sales and account management team on purchase orders, customer revisions and pricing.
Skills & Experience
- Must have 6+ years of experience in project management, operations, and/or logistics and/or customer service
- Experience with complex project management with new product launches, market roll-outs or other similar projects
- Start up and/or food and agriculture experience a huge plus
- Strong problem solving and execution skills with a high sense of urgency
- Detailed oriented with a keen eye for accuracy
- Good time management skills with ability to prioritize and shift focus as needed
- Strong follow-through skills, especially following up with multiple teams to get information needed to resolve pending purchase orders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – able to write succinct messages and communicate clearly cross-functionally
- Tech savvy – comfortable working with and learning new tech applications
- Proficient in Excel and basic understanding of Quickbooks
Looking for more info about us? Take a look at this TechCrunch article: