The finance team is looking for a Finance Director to join the Just Salad team. You will play a key role in the strategic growth of the company. This role is perfect for someone who is detail oriented, a team player, and not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
This position virtual and onsite in the NYC office.
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
We value partnership, incubate good ideas, inspire passion, and celebrate innovation. As the Director of Finance, you are responsible for exemplifying the company culture as well as:
• Being a strategic thought partner to the CFO.
• Manage a 3-person finance team to provide analytical and strategic support to various departments, including operations, marketing, supply chain, and accounting.
• Responsible for quality control on department analysis.
• Conduct the annual budget process and oversee capital management in tandem with the development team.
• Develop and monitor key performance indicators to measure health of ongoing business.
• Participate in key decision making as a member of the corporate team, including various ROI analyses for investment decisions.
• Handle investor outreach and relations, including making distributions and handling updating investor information.
• Prepare financial materials for board and investor presentations, oversee the distribution of other financial information to strategic partners and stakeholders.
• Assist in managing investment process, including uploading financial information to a data room, coordinating financial and legal diligence.
• Review regular daily, weekly, and periodic reports.
• Create ad hoc reports for all stakeholders.
• Review and manage new business contracts across departments.
• Assisting in maintaining banking relationships and monitoring various payments and cash management.
• Represent Just Salad with Investment Banks, existing and potential investors
• BS Degree in Finance
• 4+ years finance experience.
• Hospitality experience, preferred.
• Experience working for a publicly traded company, preferred.
• Experience with Restaurant 365, preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- Pre-tax Benefits (FSA, HSA, and commuter benefits)
- Fitness Discounts
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Just Salad while working