Clover is a fast-growing empire of restaurants all over the Boston metro area, including Whole Foods stores (with our sights set on national presence: DC).
Clover is now hiring an experienced Director of Digital Marketing to expand our leadership in store experience to the digital realm. You will work closely with internal teams, and potentially with external agency partners, to drive cross-platform campaign development, execution, and iteration. You will combine creative leadership with a deep understanding of the Clover ethos to bring campaigns to life.
The ideal candidate is an energetic individual with a passion for food and a desire to drive positive change. You are organized and independent; you are at once a strong individual contributor and a dynamic team player. This is a highly quantitative role: you should feel at home analyzing performance data beyond simple metrics in order to learn and iterate quickly. You are comfortable working in a resource-constrained environment and thrive on rooting out new ways to keep moving the ball forward.
The Director of Digital Marketing will play an important strategic role in the success of the company. The role will be charged with assisting our team to improve the performance and brand presence of existing operations by establishing systems and approaches to support rapid future growth.
- Work with internal teams to plan, create, implement and oversee generation of fully-integrated digital marketing campaigns grounded in consumer insights.
- Own digital marketing metrics and key performance indicators, and utilize data to continuously analyze and refine existing campaigns.
- Build hypothesis-based tests to explore new targeting and marketing theories.
- Oversee customer relationship management to increase user engagement across key digital platforms, and develop methods to analyze activity.
- Design, execute, and test digital ads on Facebook, Google display, etc.
- Develop and integrate communications strategy for social media channels, if experience allows.
- Bachelors Degree from a top-ranked university (technical degree programs preferred).
- 5+ years work experience in digital and / or product marketing at an operating company, with proven ability to run successful campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Experience with startup and / or rapid growth environments; flexibility to adapt to changing situations / needs.
- Natural affinity for numbers, analytics, and technology.
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, and Facebook Business Manager, as well as hypothesis-based testing methods.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Background or proven interest in food and restaurants.
This is a full time, salaried position, reporting to the CEO and founder, Ayr Muir.
Clover Food Lab is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
- Eligible to participate in year end bonus program based on overall company performance metrics
- Discount on Clover meals, apparel and shelf-stable groceries sold in our store
- Free cooking classes
- Free knife skills 101, 102, 103 classes (custom knife when you pass)
- Opportunities to attend food sourcing trips to coffee roasters, farmers, cheese-makers, etc.
- Opportunities to attend food development meetings, contribute ideas/recipes to the menu
- Fitness Pay-Back Program
- Full health, vision and dental benefits available to full-time benefit-eligible staff
- Company paid Life & Disability benefits
- Company paid Hubway Bike Program membership
- Company paid Weekly CSA Farm Share Program
- Opportunity to learn, grow and build a meaningful career