ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Director of Growth Marketing will help grow our customer base through acquisition and retention. Key functions include setting strategy, data analytics and agency management. The Director will develop and maintain a metrics dashboard and regularly report on KPIs.
• Work with external agency to drive the strategy and execution of critical acquisition marketing programs, including paid social & search, affiliate, and other organic channels
• Partner with internal stakeholders to build, optimize and scale email acquisition and retention campaigns through iterative A/B and multivariate testing
• Develop high-performance viral referral and loyalty programs
• Work with brand creative team to generate new content and creative treatments
• Optimize conversion funnel and engagement to profitably acquire customers
• Serve as channel owner to drive performance against aggressive CPA goals
• Perform ongoing analytical investigations into channel performance and customer LTV
• Report on weekly/monthly/quarterly KPIs to senior leadership and provide forecast guidance
• Continually identify and develop talent, team capabilities, and growth
• Foster a culture of collaboration and team spirit, and be brand champion
• 4+ years of experience in acquisition/marketing roles at a tech-enabled consumer company; natural/organic food experience a big plus
• Experience developing, planning and executing digital customer acquisition campaigns, along with end-to-end reporting performance and business impact
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, MailChimp, Excel, Powerpoint, and Google Sheets required
• BA or BS in marketing or related field; MBA a plus
• A strategic thinker who can assess many options and prioritize the right ones for the company
• Strong analytical skills, with an ability to process data and leverage it to influence critical business decisions and priorities
• Proven leadership skills, with a knack for building, motivating and influencing cohesive teams
• Exceptional relationship building skills with strong ability to influence others
• Organizational agility and ability to shepherd projects through the organization
• A collaborator who enjoys working in a cross-functional manner with other team members
• An entrepreneur at heart who applies his/her experience in creative ways without hesitation
• Someone who takes initiative, moves fast, and gets things done – and has fun while doing it!
• Passion for PetPlate’s mission and a desire to be part of the solution to the pet food ecosystem
• Competitive salary and stock options
• Medical, vision and dental benefits
• Cell phone reimbursement
• A flexible vacation policy
• Free PetPlate meals for your pet + discounts for friends & family
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: +1-855-981-6109
PetPlate is a direct-to-consumer subscription service that delivers fresh-cooked pet meals made from human-grade ingredients in a USDA facility and balanced for a dog’s diet by a veterinary nutritionist. The meals are gently-cooked, custom-portioned, and flash-frozen to lock in freshness.
The company was founded by Renaldo Webb who learned about the inferior ingredients and processes used to manufacture mainstream pet food while working as an operations consultant. Renaldo was determined to feed his dog Winston something much, much better, and set out to reinvent the way we nourish our pets. Not only is PetPlate nutritious and delicious for dogs, it makes feeding time much easier for pet parents, especially with dogs that are picky, suffer from allergies, or need to control their weight.
The company has expanded rapidly since it launched in 2016 and is on a high-growth trajectory in the $9 billion premium pet food category. PetPlate is an investor-backed company which has been featured in PopSugar, Well+Good, HuffPost, Fortune, Wall Street Journal and even Shark Tank!
For more information, visit PetPlate.com!