Do you want to be part of an exciting company dedicated to solving the greatest challenge humanity faces? Then Impossible Foods is the place for you.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 to create a truly sustainable global food system by inventing an efficient, sustainable way to transform plants into irresistibly delicious, nutritious food — food that delivers all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers demand, without the destructive environmental impact. Our first product, the Impossible Burger, was introduced by top chefs to the world and is currently available at over 12,000 restaurants across the United States and abroad.
As the leader of Account Management, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our existing customers. You’ll lead a quickly growing organization that is focused on the retention and expansion of our existing customers, driving strategic engagement with executives in key accounts, while also crafting strategies to increase adoption of our products within these accounts. As the leader of this key function, you’ll manage and coach high-performing teams, helping them deliver on ambitious targets, while rolling up your sleeves to work directly with the team and our customers. You will be a member of the Sales Leadership Team (SLT) and report directly to the Head of Sales.
- Be accountable for net new growth in existing customers, net of churn
- Develop the long-term vision and strategy for the Account Management team, and scale day-to-day operations.
- Develop an integrated account management strategy focused on KPIs, goals of the team as well as customer satisfaction.
- Create annual plans in collaboration with marketing to drive engagement in all accounts.
- Oversee effective onboarding and handoff of key strategic accounts from Direct Sales team.
- Build, train, and develop an exceptional Account Management team through effective coaching and mentoring.
- 8+ years experience building and leading customer facing teams
- Extensive experience in a growth business, preferably with Account Management or growth, but in any customer facing role
- Successful proven track record in maintaining direct client relationships and achieving client retention goals. Experience leading fast paced and high performing teams.
- Experience directly managing, building, and developing a team.
**Must be San Francisco Bay Area based