We’re looking for a dedicated, highly organized, and entrepreneurial-minded individual to be our Digital Operations and Logistics Coordinator, providing support for both our team and external contacts. Our ideal hire will have 2+ years of experience in logistics, eCommerce operations, and inventory management within a startup along with a strong passion for our mission to make it easier and more fun for people to eat well and our vision to create a happier, healthier, and more sustainable world. The Digital Operations and Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for everything from inventory management, third-party logistics, purchase orders, sales orders, and data collection. The individual in this role must possess a strong sense of organization and resourcefulness while handling matters professionally and in a timely manner.
Seemore Meats & Veggies is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Analyze, visualize, and communicate insights from our data to management and all stakeholders
- Manage inventory system (DEAR), including Inputting and monitoring SKUs and ensure that all product listings are displayed properly
- Manage inventory: complete stock adjustments and end of month inventory reconciliation
- Correspond with the inventory team and work closely with the Customer Service team to ensure that front-end sales numbers match inventory accounting.
- Perform root cause analysis on customer mispacks with the goal of improving order accuracy and implementing long term
- Work with parcel carriers to optimize speed and cost for domestic and international customers
- Conduct 3PL invoice audits, resolve discrepancies, and lead credits management
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for all aspects of the digital and logistics business including but not limited to innovation, merchandising, test shipping, inventory systems
- Work closely with the marketing team, website development team, and third-party vendors to assist in troubleshooting and streamlining cross-project communication.
- Monitor eCommerce data to identify opportunities for continuous improvement; assist with improvement projects
- Identify trends and data within digital platforms such as Klaviyo and Shopify to help optimize user site experience and inform digital marketing efforts
- Manage the logistics network – Manage third-party logistics companies, including securing quotes and scheduling raw material and finished product deliveries to producers and customers alike
- Create dashboards and monthly reports monitoring COGS, on-time/in full deliveries, freight rates, inventory turnover
- Support with fulfillment and manage e-commerce swag and sausages
- Create and distribute sales orders, invoices, and purchase orders between customers, suppliers, manufacturers, and warehouses
- Manage day to day communication, order inputs, and production fulfillment between customers, manufacturers, and warehouses
Skills & Experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills and high comfort with effective communication between cross-functional teams, third-party vendors, and contacts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Familiarity with Excel, GSuite, and CRM/IMS. Quickbooks experience preferred but not required
- A strong ability to analyze both quantitative and qualitative data
- The ideal candidate will remain calm under pressure, is solution-oriented and enjoys improving processes while simultaneously problem solving
- Timely and accessible
- Must have discretion and sensitivity toward confidential information
- Have a keen attention to detail, especially when it comes to written communications, inventory management, and fulfillment
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to support the business at varying levels
- Must love fun
Please include a cover letter and resume along with some information about why you are a good fit for the position!
To be discussed during the interview process.
Why You Should Work With Us
Seemore Meats & Veggies is a women-led consumer packaged goods and public benefits limited liability company that creates and sells delicious, nutritious, plant-forward meat products (first up: sausages) using quality and colorful ingredients that appeal to modern eaters. We work to foster a more sustainable world by innovating food products, good jobs, and packaging.
Seemore Meats & Veggies is based in Brooklyn, NY. Due to the pandemic, this position is currently remote. This can be changed at any time in accordance with business needs.