Urban Leaf is a NY based Urban Agriculture startup with a consumer focus. We’re looking for a talented marketing person to join our team. Whether you’re CMO level or more intermediate – we’d love to hear from you. Separately we’re also looking for summer interns!
At Urban Leaf we believe that the future of food is fresh, local and personal. It’d be great if you did too. We’re helping realize this vision by showing people that growing food at home can be fun, easy and accessible. It’d be great if you knew a bit about food or growing food (the former being more important than the latter). Our first product is launching on Kickstarter in May – it’s the World’s Smallest Garden. We have many other exciting things in the pipeline behind it.
- Research, define and execute the brand’s marketing strategy with an online focus. Take ownership of this process and run with it. You help set the direction and pace.
- Refine, communicate and enhance the brand identity.
- Manage, implement and execute all aspects of digital marketing relate to the brand.
Skills & Experience
- We rate enthusiasm and passion above your resume. However, some core digital marketing skills are going to be essential to this role
- You should be familiar with, and understand the pros/cons of various marketing approaches across search, social and email
- Must be familiar with designing, running and refining experiments on Adwords and FB
- Content management and distribution
We are looking for creative passionate people. Your application should reflect the same.
Negotiable. Base will likely be below market, but offset with equity.
Why You Should Work With Us
An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a startup that is passionate about building the future of food. Build a brand. Make a difference. We were recently accepted into the FutureWorks Incubator Program for 2017, and you would be welcome to participate in that program if this is of interest too.