ESquared (E2) Hospitality is looking for a food-loving individual to help manage the digital marketing efforts for our collection of more than 30 restaurants internationally. This role will allow the opportunity for hands-on work in multiple facets of the digital world.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work on all E2 concepts, with a focus on the full-service brands, including BLT Restaurants, and more. Ideally the candidate has an interest and understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry, a keen understanding of social networks and analytics, works well in a collaborative team setting, is detail oriented, with excellent communication skills, and very enthusiastic about pitching in however possible.
For this position, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Social Media platforms across at E2 Hospitality full-service restaurants including
- All content
- Paid social campaigns across all platforms
- Community management/”customer service” for all social accounts across all platforms
Strategic digital efforts
Third Party Partners and Relationships
Web + SEO Efforts
- Ad Words/SEO
- ADA compliance
- Corporate-wide menu updates for web
- Daily monitoring + flagging
- Digital integration for all marketing efforts, events and activities
- Digital support for off-site and in-house marketing events
- Digital assets + onboarding for new properties
- Project management for timely completion and deadlines for all working projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 4-7 years of experience in digital marketing and/or social media management (or a similar field)
- Proficiency with all social media networks, google analytics, photo editing platforms and wordpress
- Clear and confident communication skills, with the ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Excellent time management and calendar/organizational skills
- Highly Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Strong presentation & communication skills required, both written and verbal
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.