ABOUT FARMER’S FRIDGE
At Farmer’s Fridge, we believe it should be easy for everyone to get delicious, nutritious food in a hurry. We source the best ingredients we can find, and bring them to our kitchen in Chicago’s Fulton Market. Every night we chop, roast, mix, and shred everything by hand, creating tasty salads, meals, and snacks that we deliver daily to our growing network of citywide Fridges. Chances are good there’s a Fridge near you right now, stocked full of good stuff, waiting to serve you something tasty with a few taps of a touchscreen. If you’re passionate about our mission and about giving our customers a great experience, keep reading!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Digital Marketing Director is responsible for driving customer and sales growth through the development and execution of our Farmer’s Fridge digital marketing strategy – from acquisition to loyalty – across all consumer-facing digital assets (website, SEO, paid search, email, social, mobile app etc.)
- Acts as the steward of Farmer’s Fridge brand across all digital touchpoints by driving end-to-end management of our digital marketing funnel
- Drive traffic and optimize the conversion funnel
- Develop tactics for customer loyalty/referral program via app, website, social.
- Manage digital marketing budget and identify spend level needs across tactics to hit our customer and sales growth targets
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns, community management, and digital feedback loop
- Synthesize data from digital marketing analytics tools and present progress on regular basis
- Clearly demonstrate ROI of digital campaigns through CAC and other relevant digital marketing metrics
- Manage Farmer’s Fridge presence across all search accounts (Google, Bing, Yelp)
- Keep current of new digital tools, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field/marketing; MS/MA preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience in online digital marketing field with a track record of implementing holistic effective digital marketing programs
- 5-7 years of experience with digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, FB Business Manager, Yelp Business, Mailchimp etc.)
- Excellent marketing, writing, and cross-functional coordination skills are critical to success in this position
- Creative, analytical, and hard-working individual with a go-getter attitude
- Experience in leadership, management and accountability of individuals and teams
Please click this link to apply; https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=ou6A6fw0&s=Food_Tech
Traditional Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD, 10 Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
Daily Fridge Credits – You can enjoy these flat rate credits at any Fridge for lunch.
Monthly Cellphone Bill Credit
Professional Development Opportunities
Fantastic Team – You will get to work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food accessible 24/7.
Clarity Breaks – At Farmer’s Fridge, we reward you for stepping away from your routine to reflect on your work strategy and top priorities.
Monthly Yoga Classes –You can participate every month in our office yoga class and take time to relax, meditate and stretch your body.
Social Mixers –Works feels like a party at times, and this happens quite frequently. We take time to stop what we are doing to intentionally connect with our people across all locations and celebrate their life happenings.
Volunteering Opportunities – We love to engage with our community and participate in events that are aligned with our Core Values.
Sports Leagues – Another way our employees engage with the community that fuels teamwork and collaboration with a healthy dose of competition.
Spontaneous Events – Solar eclipse event at the park? We’re there. Daybreaker party at the Planetarium? Count us in. Taste of Chicago impromptu get together? Absolutely! We are constantly scoping nearby events to give our team a break from our unconventional routine.
Family Events – From company sponsored BBQ’s to social gatherings, we always make time to meet our team member’s family members and friends.
Since our recruiting process is homegrown (no robots involved), when we experience a high volume of applicants it becomes quite challenging to respond timely to each request. However, be assured that we will provide you with an update as soon as possible.
Click here for disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants