Wulf’s Fish is seeking a Digital Growth Marketing Manager for our e-commerce division. This is a great opportunity to help build a young division of a legacy company.
The ideal candidate will have an analytic mind, a love for finding answers and inspiration in data, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines. They will bring their insights and creativity every day to help build the Wulf’s Fish ecommerce business in Boston and beyond.
As the Digital Growth Marketing Manager, you will scale efficient customer acquisition to meet our ambitious growth goals. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you’ll own end-to-end strategy for our paid campaigns across social, search, and display while working with the team to refine and optimize the customer journey.
You will work collaboratively as part of the marketing team and with our external tech team.
· Implement and manage every aspect of our paid digital media spend. Work with marketing colleagues on strategy and creative for campaigns to efficiently drive brand awareness, interest, and new customer acquisition.
· Develop & execute SEO strategies to grow the share of organic traffic. Collaborate with marketing colleagues to continuously optimize content for SEO and conversions.
· Use Shopify and Google Analytics tools to assess the customer journey. Strategize and test ways to improve it for increased conversions.
· Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and CAC and maintain positive KPI trends; Determine monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and ad budgets.
· Report weekly on cross-channel performance.
· Conduct deep-dive marketing performance analysis across multiple programs such as email, paid search, affiliates, and other initiatives to optimize ROI of campaigns.
· Obsessively experiment, optimize, and test new channels. Make recommendations to the team for new channels and strategies.
· 5+ years of experience in relevant paid media channels focused on conversion and rapid growth through new customer acquisition.
· Proven marketer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel.
· Familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, and attribution. Demonstrated experience with platforms, technology and online marketing tools for managing and scaling paid marketing channels.
· Highly analytical and strategic thinker able to turn data into actionable campaigns.
· Detail-oriented and self-motivated problem-solver. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new. This is a new role for the company.
· Ideal candidate has experience with subscription models as well as a la carte purchases.
· Always looking for the latest innovation or approach.
· Expertise with a wide range of acquisition channels (SEO, paid social, email, referrals, search, dynamic product ads, native advertising, etc.) and experience driving campaigns across each of them.
This is a full-time salaried position based in our Boston office.
Benefits include: Paid time off, Medical, dental and vision, 401K
Please send a cover letter and resume to Alisha Lumea, email@example.com