The Digital Designer will work in conjunction with the marketing and business development team to design and create digital assets including but not limited to landing page mockups/design, banners, email campaigns, and other collaterals. The candidate must be passionate, creative, and collaborative as well as very detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Experience in e-commerce is a plus. Come join Chef’d and help spread our love for great food!
- Design visually attractive interfaces and web pages based on the principles of design and usability, support marketing initiatives with promotion, banners and various creative collateral both animated and static.
- Help to define the Chef’d brand visual language in the form of design, framework, copy, ecommerce concepts and shopping tools.
- Ensure our creative assets remain current and steps ahead of our competition.
- Deliver beautiful, high-caliber design treatments that support our merchandising, marketing and email campaigns
- Edit lifestyle and product photos for use on-site and across marketing channels.
- Create assets that are clean, modern, consistent with our brand aesthetic and that drive customer engagement.
- Uses knowledge of responsive design to ensure all assets are viewable and functional on multiple devices.
Skills & Experience
- Strong background in designing digital assets
- Passionate about the digital media landscape, mobile applications, new technology and emerging trends
- Strong eye for artful, yet clean design: digital and print
- Strong portfolio that exemplifies a broad range of web design knowledge, online marketing strategies, banner and email design experience
- Strong technical skills with expertise in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Independent worker who can also collaborate with a team
- Must. Love. Food.
Why Work at Chef’d?
We’re an ambitious and promising startup focused on taking an Uncle Morty sized piece of pie out of the fastest growing segment of the mobile ecommerce and grocery industries. You’ll work with equally talented, hardworking, and fun individuals who all play an irreplaceable role in accomplishing that core mission. You will make a difference. We built a brand new HQ in El Segundo, less than a mile from the beach, and it is SWEET.
We offer competitive salary packages, full health benefits, 401K, and a delicious work environment.