We’re hiring a passionate, food innovation obsessed person to support and grow our community. This role will include producing our bi-weekly newsletter, growing our social media following and helping with blog content and guest contributors. The ideal candidate is very well-versed in all the business, tech and investment news and trends in food. Candidate must have excellent writing skills, with a confident, authentic and witty voice, as well as experience with e-newsletter and social media audience growth.
- Drive newsletter subscriber and social follower growth; develop and execute community and brand partnership strategies to support growth
- Produce the Food+Tech Connect newsletter twice a week, including sourcing content and writing copy
- Create and execute content calendars for FTC blog & social platforms
- Develop engaging content for FTC social media platforms (original text, graphics or video)
- Create and manage contributor content to the Food+Tech Connect blog, which may include Q&As, guest posts, industry roundups, etc.
- Respond to social media comments
- Report on and hit key social media KPIs
- Help refine Food+Tech Connect brand voice on social media
- 2+ years experience working in social media marketing or as a digital media or community strategist
- Experience launching and/or managing digital community engagement initiatives (e.g., managing Facebook/LinkedIn groups, e-newsletters, online influencer/ambassador programs, etc.)
- Experience launching and/or managing partnership initiatives (e.g. brand content partnerships, digital influencer/ambassador programs, etc.)
- Record of growing engagement and followers across e-newsletters, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and/or Slack
- Exceptional communicator with strong writing skills
- Obsessed with tracking and understanding all of the business, tech and investment trends in food
- Passionate about community building and digital marketing
- Highly detail oriented and ability to multitask
- Graphic design and photo editing experience for social media visual assets; proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
This is a part-time role, around 25 hours per week.
Please apply using the link below and include a cover letter.