We’re looking for a jack/jane-of-all-trades for data & digital marketing: a data-driven go-getter who is excited to drive marketing strategy, perform data analysis, improve technology, manage projects that move the needle, and wants to join a fast-growing, mission-driven startup!
We are looking for a hardworking, extremely driven individual who is excited about data, digital marketing, and tech at a high-growth startup. Five years from now, how people think about healthy food and how food is distributed is going to change completely, and our team is incredibly excited to be at the forefront of this innovation. By working together, this is our chance to have a positive impact with our careers and create a healthier world for our society.
To learn more and for extra consideration, please submit a formal application at https://www.sprinly.com/data-marketing-associate/
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Ideate, create, and optimize strategies/campaigns utilizing A/B testing
- Collect and analyze large sets of data to direct new marketing campaigns, improve client retention, and drive decisions across the company
- Data includes client surveys/feedback, cohort analyses, client retention, meal selection forms…etc.
- Manage relationships with freelancers and agencies
- Develop and execute email marketing strategy (automations, nurture campaigns, segmentation, retention campaigns, analytics/reporting, email calendar…etc.)
- Lead as a strong project manager with a majority of tasks that will help drive the strategic direction of the company
- Test new marketing strategies working with affiliates, influencers, loyalty programs, community-building, PR, social media, offline, many others, etc.
- Use your go-getter mentality to drive growth in both client acquisition and retention (you’ll have authority & autonomy to always be testing new ideas & strategies!)
- Manage our website by collaborating with developers, chatting with tech support teams, or Googling/researching solutions on your own. If the website goes down when we launch NYC, you’re the one figuring out the best path to a solution!
- Constantly be thinking about improving the client experience to make Sprinly the best it can be for our clients, both from a retention standpoint and an acquisition standpoint (converting leads into clients)
- Meet weekly with and learn from the co-founder to discuss strategies, initiatives, and learnings
- Collaborate with designers on new creative content
- Create weekly reports with a focus on hitting growth, acquisition, and retention goals
- Work in Excel on a daily/weekly basis
- Role requires a decent amount of Google research and analyzing opportunities with new marketing channels, technologies, etc.
- Proactively read articles/books, listen to podcasts, and research new strategies. You’ll be responsible for staying on top of the latest strategies, technologies, and trends!
- Opportunity for limitless growth based on performance
- Work directly with the co-founders on a daily basis
- Be an early team member of an awesome startup
- Gain insights into all of the building blocks and strategies of building a high-growth ecommerce startup
- Continuous Learning Stipend of $500/year to keep learning and improving your skillsets (e.g., courses for excel, consultants to learn about new strategies, etc.)
- Competitive compensation
- Grow within the company & directly contribute to the direction/impact of Sprinly
- 2.5+ weeks of PTO! Additionally, you will continue to earn an additional PTO day with each year.
- Paid holidays
- Wellness Stipend of $200/year for workout classes, yoga or the gym to get your sweat on!
- Work laptop
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Free organic plant-based meals anytime in the office
- Company events such as our annual holiday party, laser tag, field day & potluck, etc.
- Obsessed with learning, testing, and improving marketing strategies
- Data-driven & analytical
- Extremely organized and possesses a love for documentation and meticulous note-taking 🙂
- Love for thinking about the holistic customer experience/journey, with a focus on improving it every day
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Possibilities and responsibilities may evolve and change as the company grows
- Understands the culture of a startup
- Always reliable, responsive, and willing to help whenever & wherever necessary
- Extremely self-driven and motivated to change the world
- Preferred: previous experience or some basic knowledge of website management or coding
- Preferred: business-to-consumer (B2C) and high-growth startup experience
- Preferred: other data analytics software experience
- Position is full-time
- Office is located in Valley View, Ohio
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org