As Customer Happiness Manager, you’ll own Magic Spoon’s community and relationship with its customers, working to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention, and to exceed their expectations.
You’ll handle interactions with customers across:
- Email – answering inbound emails, training others and eventually building a team to do the same
- Paid social – responding to comments and questions on FB and Instagram ads
- Organic social – responding to comments and inquiries on FB and Instagram posts
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service team members and nurture an environment where they can excel and grow
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Customer Happiness at fast-growing startup
- Familiarity with Customer Service platforms (Intercom, Zendesk, Gorgias, etc)
- Experience managing social media community (FB, IG, Twitter)
- Ability to thrive in an environment where self-direction and initiative are highly encouraged.
- Ability to juggle many balls at once, without dropping any of them.
- Passion for food, nutrition, and sustainability.
- Pass the “airport test”
Any additional information you would like candidates to share in addition to their resume and cover letter.
- What directly relevent experience do you have to this role?
- Write hypothetical responses (in as close to our brand tone as you can) to the following incoming emails:
- (1) “$10 for a box of cereal?! You must be crazy.”
- (2) “I currently eat granola and yogurt for breakfast. Why would I switch to Magic Spoon?”
- Why Magic Spoon?
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited cereal