Hopsy is a fast growing tech startup in the craft beer industry. Hopsy supports breweries and connect them to local markets in a new way by providing customers with home delivery of fresh draft beer.
The Customer Experience Intern role is instrumental to Hopsy’s success and growth. The Customer Experience team is responsible for addressing all of our customer needs across channels of email, chat, and phone.
As a Customer Experience Intern, you’ll be joining a small team poised to contribute significantly to the retention of our customers. This role will report to the Director of Customer Experience and be based in our NYC Headquarters. You’ll contribute your passion and skills to make sure customer issues are resolved and to surprising and delighting our customers through tailored interactions. The role is a paid temporary contract role for 10-16 weeks depending on needs and your availability. We offer a fast-paced but casual work environment with flexibility in hours, days, and working location. You must be based in NYC but there is flexibility to work remotely.
- Respond and engage with customers on our Zendesk platform
- Surface escalations to Customer Experience Director and stakeholder teams in Operations and IT
- Assist in defining customer support best practices and implement customer support standards and KPIs that create a consistent quality of service
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience by solving our customers’ problems and engaging to surprise and delight them
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers success
- Drink a lot of really delicious beer (or cider, or coffee, or kombucha..)
Skills & Experience
- An endless supply of compassion and patience for customers and their needs
- Internship or relevant work experience in customer service is required
- Experience with servicing customers across the platforms of chat, email, and phone
- A top notch communicator
- Personable and positive attitude
- You are obsessed with Customer Satisfaction and Happiness. You will go above and beyond to solve your customers issues
- Knowledge of beer is a plus but not required.
Please apply on our site: https://www.hopsy.beer/jobs?gh_jid=4030622002
Please indicate you found the role on Food + Tech and email email@example.com when you apply.
Competitive hourly wage dependent on experience.
Why You Should Work With Us
The idea of working with a small group of awesome people, in a fast-paced, dynamic, and typically ambiguous environment is totally your cup of tea (or pint of beer)