The Creative Manager position wears many hats, but has three main areas of focus and oversight: creative operations, campaigns, and communications. The position plays an integral role in telling the stories behind our products and services and building the Baldor brand. The creative manager develops communication strategies and sales collateral that promote the company and support sales activities that tie directly to the company’s bottom line.
- Collaborate with business counterparts to ensure clear understanding and communication of the business objectives and requirements of the project to the creative coordinator, art director, and photographer.
- Thoroughly review and gather all pertinent information for project requests and develop schedules for creative execution where needed.
- Manage responsible elements of overarching project timelines through collaboration with all team members and proactive and clear communication and coordination with key stakeholders and project teams.
- Manage and develop creative coordinator and support art director and photographer where needed.
- Organize and plan weekly creative status meetings to maintain efficient coordination of projects.
- Ensure that creative team, including creative coordinator, art director, and photographer maintain integrity of visual brand identity.
- Implement and support change management of new creative services processes and tools with business and creative team counterparts.
- Continuously maintain/update Creative Services status report.
- Ensure physical samples as well as digital assets are properly archived.
- Develop and coach team to meet or quarterly efficiency and productivity requirements.
CAMPAIGN AND COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY
- Manage all promotional activity for Baldor product lines
- Develop and implement omni-channel campaigns that support business objectives
- Manage all campaign-related creative work executed by creative coordinator, art director, and photographer
- Collaborate with business intelligence team on post-campaign analyses reporting, lessons learned, and recommendations for the future
- Develop and execute social media strategy
- Develop and execute email marketing strategy
- Reports to: Director of Marketing
- Supervises: Creative coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in creative, communication
- Ability to manage details of multiple projects in a dynamic work environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong graphic design background with proficiency in all widely used design software programs
- Disciplined self-starter with ability to manage busy scheduling requirements
Baldor Specialty Foods Inc., is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO), we consider all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.