Apeel is looking for an experienced and driven Business Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, the Business Marketing Manager will develop and execute a strategy to establish Apeel as the leading post-harvest solution among fresh food growers, suppliers and retailers.
- Develop and execute Apeel’s B2B marketing plan, from establishing target objectives and strategies through driving key results.
- Create a content marketing strategy and produce content (e.g., case studies, blog posts, newsletters, presentations, brochures, website content, etc.) to drive and engage qualified leads.
- Identify key events and execute Apeel’s brand presence at industry trade shows.
- Design integrated marketing campaigns to drive business development / sales objectives.
- Map the customer journey and marketing funnel; measure and communicate marketing ROI.
- Evaluate research needs and conduct research to provide actionable insights to inform marketing strategy.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry and inform the team of trends, products and new opportunities.
- 6+ years of marketing or content marketing experience; at least 2 years working at a food B2B or B2C company; startup experience preferred.
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a passion for the art and science of marketing and its impact in driving reputation and sales.
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially across marketing disciplines, sales, design, and product teams.
- History of successfully shipping projects with independence, confidence, and ownership for deadlines and outcomes. Proficient in Salesforce, MailChimp, and other top marketing tools and services.
Please note that Apeel Sciences does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Apeel Sciences.