What is the
is seeking a full-time, in-house, Community Manager with experience in social
media, influencer marketing and content. You will oversee and lead all Ugly Drinks
community and social strategy including the creation and implementation of strong
social media strategy and analytics for all owned channels.
someone with a point of view on how they want to build our Ugly community,
working to define what will be best for the brand and how we can use the
different tactics and tools from content to influencer marketing to build true
engagement and conversation with our community.
- Create and implement social media
strategies that fit within the Ugly brand guidelines, with the goal of driving
engagement, conversation and growth across all channels.
- Lead, manage and grow the Ugly
Influencer program, seeking new ways to reach our target audience and create
meaningful relationships with our network.
- You will need a creative eye and
attention to detail to help translate the Ugly brand across our visual content
for social channels and ensure that Ugly presents in a way that is reflective
of the brand and that the individual parts contribute to a cohesive whole.
- Develop and maintain a weekly
content schedule across multiple platforms.
- Engage with followers, respond to
queries in a timely manner and monitor customer feedback.
- Support our operations team with
customer issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other teams to help
meet their needs through social media and ensure consistent communications
through all channels.
- Monitor and report on social media
campaigns and influencer programs, using analytics to inform decision making.
- You will work closely with the rest
of the team to ensure consistent voice and customer experience.
What you need?
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a Community Manager role.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and
- You need to function well independently, and as a
contributing member of a team
- Remain calm under pressure and excel in bringing order to
- Understand the demands of real-time marketing and the
occasional odd hours
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience
across multiple channels.
- Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and
- A point of view on how you would drive social media and
- A passion for staying on top of social media and social
- You need to be able to move quickly with ideas, test and learn
to drive results.
- Have an energetic, outgoing, can-do attitude.
- Community-oriented mindset, someone who loves connecting
with people and creating conversation.
· As much Ugly as you can drink!
· A dynamic, ambitious and fun working
· Competitive benefits
This sounds like exactly the sort of challenge I have
been waiting for! So what now?
Well if all the
above sums you up then we would love to hear from you immediately!