Create. Grow. Aurify
Aurify Brands has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, Community Manager to join our team at The Little Beet and The Little Beet Table.
The Little Beet and The Little Beet Table are veggie friendly sister restaurants committed to living well. The Little Beet Table is a full service version of the Fast Casual Little Beet. Both brands are built using fresh, whole ingredients to make delicious and healthy dishes. Our living well philosophy extends beyond the taste buds to focus on body and mind too. We’re building a brand dedicated to the simpatico between these three core life components. If this sounds like you, the team would love to hear from you.
Reports To: VP, Marketing
The Role: Community Manager for Little Beet and Little Beet Table
The Community Manager plays an incredibly important role in the success of Little Beet and Little Beet Table. One part influential advocate, one part project manager and one part communication genius, the CM is the heartbeat and handshake between Little Beet and Little Beet Table and our community. The CM’s number one priority is to engage and inform our community in an authentic and relevant way while staying true to Little Beet and Little Beet Table’s values, marketing strategy and priorities. The CM is empowered to develop, execute, and measure our physical and digital presence.
Community Management – 55%
- Support Little Beet and Little Beet Table’s guest experience program by monitoring feedback/reviews and engaging with guests on Yelp, email, text, etc.
- Engage and converse with our community via social media platforms
- Reach out to and build relationships with key influencers
- Respond to consumer questions and complaints through social media
- Assist in partnership sourcing
- Support and champion neighborhood cause and charity groups in line with Little Beet and Little Beet Table’s brand
- Organize in-store experiences catered towards community initiatives and brand objectives
- Capture and analyze social data/metrics and revise tactics based on key results
- Prepare weekly reports and analysis for the VP of Marketing
Content Development – 25%
- Create and maintain an annual content calendar
- Create original content for Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and other platforms.
- Manage content creators (videographers and photogrophers) to create fresh, on brand content.
- Work with team to deliver news and incentives through email marketing
- Build positive brand sentiment by humanizing Little Beet and Little Beet Table online and offline
Organizing Campaigns – 20%
- Build and execute social media execution inline with larger marketing strategy and initiatives.
- Coordinate in-store marketing signage and collateral inline with marketing campaigns
- Network and collaborate on events with like-minded brand partners to grow Little Beet and Little Beet Table’s brand identity
- Help create and deploy new store launches, brand campaigns, and local initiatives
- Draft relevant communication material for team
What We’re Looking For:
- Your values match ours
- You have the ability to think strategically and creatively
- You have exceptional attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and shifting priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage and drive forward project timelines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- You possess creative problem-solving skills
- You have experience and understanding of all major social media platforms
- You smile a lot because you love what you do
2-5 years experience in a marketing or community management role
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Negotiable
- Full Healthcare benefits
- 401K Plan
- Transportation Reimbursement
- Discounts at all Aurify Brands Restaurants
- Company Outings and fun, casual culture
Aurify Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. We invite you to complete the optional self-identification fields used for compliance with government regulations and record-keeping guidelines.