Banner Butter, a small-batch butter, is made with patiently cultured cream from hormone-free, grass-fed cows with no added flavoring. We are one of the only small-batch butter makers in the South based out of Atlanta, GA. You can find our butter in Whole Foods Market, Earth Fare, Central Market and other specialty food stores across the US; as well as some of the South’s top-rated restaurants.
The Community and Marketing Manager will oversee Banner’s email marketing, online store, and social media presence. This includes photographing and posting content on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and managing affiliates. You will be responsible for creating and curating content for email marketing campaigns and blog posts. You will drive online sales and respond to customer emails and inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Manage and refine eCommerce presence- ex: building product bundles, updating online stock, etc.
- Listen and respond to customer emails and inquiries
- Manage and grow social accounts
- Assist in packing online orders for a couple of hours per week
- Be present at weekly leadership meeting
- Create compelling online marketing messages and appropriately segment and target different audiences
- Enhance affiliate program to build relationships and build brand
- Take customer, brand, and production photos to support social media program
- Has grown and built own or a company’s social media presence
- Photography experience preferred
- Energetic and excited about natural food and helping to build brands.
- Ability to act independently and remotely. Must be highly organized and have strong attention to detail.