According to Project Drawdown, refrigerant emissions are the single most high-impact cause of global warming. Yet, almost nobody knows this. We want to massively improve the visibility of this problem. We are organizing and catalyzing a global community focused on the intersection of Climate and Coldchain (commercial refrigeration). To do that we plan to write, podcast, and hold virtual events attended by thousands.
We’re looking for an interdisciplinary, entrepreneurial Climate + Coldchain Community Manager Intern who cares about reversing global warming. Your efforts will help us extend our global reach and impact — building technology that protects our food and our planet.
- You will be communicating with leaders in the sustainability community, refrigeration experts, and executives in the food, retail and hospitality industries to develop partnership opportunities, while working closely with our leadership team
- You must have a keen intellect, high research capacity, exceptional communication skills
- Ideally, you would have multimedia skills including video, audio and graphic design
- Most importantly, you must be passionate about slowing down global warming
Skills & Experience
- Recent graduate from, or currently attending, a highly competitive undergraduate or graduate program
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills
- Experience working on digital marketing & virtual community building is a plus
- Motivated self-starter seeking to expand your skills while learning on-the-job
Please share your resume and a brief cover note (1-2 paragraphs) describing your interest in the role.
- $15/hour for undergraduate-level candidates
- $25/hour for graduate-level candidates
- Performance bonus based on achieving targets
- Equity grants (subject to skill level and experience)
Why You Should Work With Us
CoInspect is a technology startup whose mission is to protect our food and our planet. We build technology to ensure sustainability from farm to fork. Our IoT-based 24/7 temperature monitoring sensors and mobile checklist app eliminate food waste and reduce refrigeration emissions, protecting millions worldwide. We’re deployed across 5,000+ restaurants, retailers and manufacturers with leading brands including Starbucks, McDonalds, TGI Fridays, Chick-fil-A, and 7-Eleven.
Founded by experienced entrepreneurs from Harvard and Columbia, we’re a mission-driven team passionate about making the world better and safer. We are based in San Francisco and supported by renowned venture capitalists including D.E. Shaw and Social Capital, as well as the founders of Amazon (Jeff Bezos) and OpenTable (Chuck Templeton).
For more info, visit our website at www.coinspectapp.com.