The Client & Supplier Coordinator maintains client and supplier relationships by coordinating activities that keep the manufacturing operations running smoothly including, but not limited to: sourcing, project management, and regular communications. The Coordinator is a critical member of our staff interacting with everyone and keeping everyone working together. As a coordinator, the role does not manage any direct reports, but does have the part-time support of an Operations Assistant.
How would I contribute?
- Manage Clients from forecasting through invoicing to make sure that the company and Client have exactly what they need to collaborate
- Assist with the on-boarding of new clients, new products, and product changes by shepherding Clients through our Roosting process for product commercialization.
- Interact with suppliers to purchase ingredients, packaging & supplies.
- Ingredient research, sourcing and tracking.
- Coordinate inbound and outbound logistics of ingredients, finished goods, and samples
- Make sure inventory transactions are maintained in our systems
- Initiate and monitor purchase orders to ensure timely receipt and inventory of all products.
- Create and maintain documentation for purchasing, inventory and reporting.
- Coordinate 3rd party certifications for our Clients such as Non-GMO Project, GFCO, et al. that elevate the quality of our products.
- Process inventory transactions including inventory transfers, receipts and shipments in our ERP/MRP system.
- Coordinate shipments of materials, finished goods and samples in accordance with client & company schedules and terms.
- Work through and to improve our Client Service processes
- Work with Sales & other depts. to perform monthly and ad-hoc billing
- Work with the entire Staff to see that all the details of the tasks above are completed on-time and in the most professional manner.