Clover is a fast-growing empire of restaurants all over the Boston metro area.
We recently built-out and launched a new catering program that includes both delivery and food truck catering offerings. We are now looking to hire a Catering Coordinator to lead this new department. Main responsibilities will include running the day to-day catering operations and services, managing client relationships, and actively growing our catering sales.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we run an efficient catering facility by monitoring the quality of food and service, while booking and executing catering events with the local, seasonal, ever-changing menu that we’ve worked hard to build. We want someone who has had influence growing catering in a company of similar size to Clover and who has developed a systematic approach to catering sales and the development of a department.
- Oversee all catering events from booking to delivery
- Use existing systems and develop new ones as the department scales
- Interface between the Clover kitchen, clients, and Clover location managers to create catering packages for Clover at weddings, office parks, and cultural events
- Manage pickup and delivery orders from Clover commissary
- Schedule food trucks for special events, managing the process from initial sale to the permitting process, to the event itself
- Manage an aggressive annual budget based on current year projected goals and previous year’s performance
- Review and present budget monthly to ensure program is on track and profitable
- Ability to assess profitability and customer satisfaction of each event booked
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Join weekly food development meetings where you’ll learn about our revolutionary sourcing practices and techniques
- You must have at least 2-3 years of experience working in a supervisory role in catering sales, management, or events planning at a fine dining or quick-service food establishment.
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- You should be a self-starter, someone who will aggressively go after opportunities
- You should be someone who will pay meticulous attention to quality of customer experience
- You should be an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Ability to remain calm and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to work evenings, nights, weekends as the business warrants
- Culinary school or experience working in a restaurant kitchen is a plus, but not required.
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time, and repeated walking, bending, stretching and occasional lifting (up to 50lbs), with or without reasonable accommodation
Clover Food Lab is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
- Discount on Clover meals, apparel, and shelf-stable groceries sold in our store
- Free cooking classes
- Free Knife Skills 101, 102, and 103 classes
- Opportunities to attend food sourcing trips to coffee roasters, farmers, cheese-makers, etc.
- Opportunities to attend food development meetings and contribute ideas/recipes to the menu
- Fitness Pay-Back Program
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits
- Company paid Life and Disability benefits
- Company paid Blue Bike membership
- Company paid Weekly CSA Farm Share Program
- Eligible to participate in 401k after 1 year
- Eligible to participate in pre-tax commuter benefit
Click this link to apply: https://httpslink.com/klxn