FoodMinds, a division of Padilla, is an award-winning food and nutrition communications company, with offices in Chicago, San Francisco and DC. We have an immediate opening for an Assistant Account Executive to serve as a client team leader in our San Francisco office.
This person will support several client teams and expertly support development and implementation of FoodMinds’ communications programs. The right candidate will work with high-profile food brands and commodities to engage NGOs, stakeholders and influencers, monitor industry issues/public affairs and help implement proactive communications strategies to promote and protect client brands.
- The right candidate will:
- Have 1-3 years of PR/communications experience with an emphasis on food/nutrition and/or public health. Master’s degree and/or registered dietitian preferred.
- Have supported successful health/nutrition/wellness-focused communications programs.
- Have an appreciation for managing and implementing strategic, health and nutrition-focused communications programs in the areas of nutrition policy, issues management, health influencer education and outreach and thought leader engagement.
- Have capabilities in managing project work flows, with an acute eye for detail.
- Be flexible, ready and willing to navigate new or unexpected challenges.
- Possess strong written and verbal skills.
- Manage, from start to finish, multiple client projects.
- Build client relationships, gaining trust and respect as an agency partner.
- Develop and implement traditional and social media strategies.
- Manage strategic health professional/thought leader partnerships.
- Lead development and management of food and nutrition influencer outreach.
- Develop measurable program objectives and manage client scorecards or similar tracking tools.
- Build expertise in food and nutrition affairs and share relevant inspiration and opportunities.
- Actively participate in new business efforts.
- Network with media, food and nutrition influencers, thought leaders and external partners.
Lastly, agency experience is preferred but not mandatory.
If interested and qualified, apply online at www.padillaco.com