Real Plans, the leading meal planning app for people with dietary restrictions, is seeking an Affiliate Marketing Coordinator. This part-time role will support the overall marketing team efforts and growth of the Real Plans business. The Affiliate Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Outreach to and engagement with current affiliates, including marketing support, training, and sharing campaign resources.
- Maintaining the Real Plans Affiliate Facebook Group. Includes regular posts, responses to questions and general engagement.
- Maintaining a content calendar and copywriting for social and email content to share with Affiliates.
- Updating Affiliate Resources on a regular basis.
- Growing the Real Plans Affiliate program overall.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated success in running or contributing to an affiliate marketing program for at least one year.
- Minimum 2-3 years general marketing experience.
- Position will require 5-10 hours per week with opportunity to grow.
- Position is remote.
- Compensation based on experience.
Please send a resume and cover letter expressing your interest, qualifications, and why you believe you are a good fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: April 30, 2018.