We are looking for a dynamic team player to lead a team of 10-15 Accounts Receivable Collectors. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to hiring, training, motivating, and assigning responsibilities in order to manage and maintain all Accounts Receivables portfolios.
The AR Collection Supervisor is a go getter who is self-motivated, extremely organized, and willing to take on challenges as they arise. Baldor is a fast paced rapidly growing organization, the ideal candidate is looking for a home and a rising career path.
***Baldor offers competitive pay rates, and a robust benefits package at no cost to the employee. This includes the following:
- FREE Medical Insurance
- FREE Vision Insurance
- FREE Dental Insurance
- 401k with a match
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make sure every team member meets a goal of 55+ collection calls on a daily basis.
- Review aging reports on a weekly basis, provide ongoing performance coaching and training.
- Manage over 1,000 assigned accounts this may also involve high volume of sub-accounts.
- Analyze account trends to foresee any potential issues.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules based on customer’s financial situations.
- Constantly following up with customers to ensure a quick and easy repayment process.
- Build relationships with customers and understand their business needs.
- Resolve unpaid balances, advise customer of necessary action steps and useful strategies for repayment.
- Review the terms of sales, service and/or credit contracts with customers.
- Assist in reconciling accounts.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MUST HAVE: A combination of 4-6 years’ experience in a supervisory role making heavy collection calls, minimum 60 calls per day in a fast paced environment.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience managing an abundant aging report of at least 1,000+ accounts.
- Experience collecting in a fast paced environment, food industry preferred but not required.
- Great energy and “can-do” attitude.
- Creative problem solver with great customer service skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, & Word.
- Possess a high sense of urgency and attention to detail.
Baldor Specialty Foods Inc., is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO), we consider all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.