LeanPath is a fast-growing, privately-held business with offices in the US and UK. Our team works with foodservice organizations across the globe to help solve the global food waste crisis and end avoidable food waste. We provide a combination of hardware and software that enables our clients to simply take control of food waste by understanding what they are throwing away and why, and acting on their data to drive significant food waste reduction.
LeanPath, Inc., is seeking our next team member who is passionate about our mission, aligned with our values, and ready to make a lasting impact. Our four values are the core drivers of our team: We are passionate about solving food waste; we deliver A+ customer experiences; we reach ambitiously; and we operate reasonably.
- Client Relationship. The Account Manager (“AM”) will be the client’s primary point of contact for the US and Canada.
- At Scale Deployment Planning & Project Management. The AM is responsible for delivering the business case (including financial ROI analyses) to client leadership at all levels of the organization and co-creating deployment strategies (at the country and segment level), training/launch approaches and timelines for deployments at scale (10s to 100s of accounts). The AM will be responsible for overall project management and liaise with client teams and LeanPath internal departments to ensure successful execution.
- Site-by-Site Sales & Relationship Start-up. The AM will be the main point of contact for individual sites that wish to launch the program independently of broader country deployment plans. The AM will deliver demos, scope and prepare orders/contracts for interested sites. Upon contract signing, the AM is responsible for transitioning the client to the Project Office (Operations) to initiate the launch process.
- Revenue, Retention & Add-on Sales. The AM will be accountable for: Achieving quarterly/annual recurring revenue targets; managing contract renewals and site license transfers; and seeking opportunities and drive activities for add-on sales to existing sites.
- Program Results and Client Communication. Working with Customer Success and utilizing LeanPath client dashboards, the AM will monitor client satisfaction and program results and be responsible for reporting and presenting results to client leadership. The AM will escalate all non-compliance issues to the client, including program participation and past due invoices.
- Marketing & Representation. The AM may periodically attend conferences, industry events and client meetings. The AM will work with Customer Success and Marketing to develop program materials and case studies, and document customer feedback requests for product changes. The AM may also represent LeanPath at industry professional associations.
- Other Duties. The AM will perform other duties as assigned. Overall, they serve as the point person to understand client challenges and take all steps necessary, in collaboration with others at LeanPath to resolve issues expediently. These duties will include building best practice, standardized processes, maintaining account knowledge, assisting with recruiting and training of new team members.
Required Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree
- 5+ years commercial account management experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Food waste prevention experience
- Foodservice experience and established relationships
- Hardware-enabled SaaS experience
- Project Management Qualification
- Passion for fighting food waste
- Absolute integrity
- 100% willingness to own and deliver high-quality and polished work product
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Superior interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude, ambitious, motivated with a passion to “win”
- Flexible and adaptable, effective “problem solver” comfortable with high growth environments
- Independent self-starter with a strong commitment to teamwork
- Comfortable learning new technology and explaining value to business audiences
- Commercially-minded and comfortable with data analyses
- Excitement about going the extra mile for success in the position and contributing to LeanPath as a company
- Fully proficient with MS Windows, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and comfortable leveraging CRM software systems (e.g. Salesforce)
Start Date: As soon as possible
LeanPath offers a competitive benefits package including group medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability coverage, with 100% of the employee’s health, dental and vision premia paid by the company. We also provide three weeks (15 days) of paid time off (PTO) per year, with additional time off awarded at the company’s discretion each year between Christmas and New Year holidays.
Email resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify ‘Account Manager US’ in the subject line.